DREAM BIG IN THE GOLDEN STATE
Thank you so much for your interest in California—we’re excited that you’re considering a trip to the Golden State and please know that you will be welcomed here with open arms. We’ve organized our content—including videos, a printed visitor’s guide, a blog, and even a podcast—with an eye toward helping you find what you want quickly and easily.
Searching this site is simple: If you already know what you’re looking for, type the keywords into our search bar in the navigation bar at the top of this page. If you know which part of California is of interest but you still need some guidance, click on “Map,” and then explore one of the 12 geographical regions of the state. The “hamburger” menu in the top right corner of the page is another great resource—it has quick links that will take you to articles and other content organized around interests.
Thanks again for visiting our site. We hope to see you in California soon!
555 Capitol Mall Suite 1100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 444-4429
Email: [email protected]
- For Travel Tips & Information, please visit: https://www.visitcalifornia.com/feature/travel-tips-information
- To request to receive Visitor Guides and printed travel planning information please visit visitcalifornia.com/cvg or call (877) 225-4367.
Members of the California tourism industry looking for the latest research, Visit California marketing plans and information on working with Visit California, please visit industry.visitcalifornia.com.
- Media professionals looking for story ideas, media information, downloadable images and more, please visit media.visitcalifornia.com.
- Travel trade professionals looking for itineraries, information on California training programs, downloadable images and more, please visit traveltrade.visitcalifornia.com.
For questions regarding advertising on this website, please contact Stephen Murray at [email protected]
- For information regarding Visit California meetings, visit californiatourism.ca.gov.
Visit California is a nonprofit organization with a mission to develop and maintain marketing programs – in partnership with the state’s travel industry – that inspire travel to California. Travelers spent $132 billion in 2017 in California, directly supporting more than 1.1 million California jobs and $10.9 billion in state and local tax revenue.
This website and any materials produced by Visit California are created at no expense to taxpayers. Advertisements and content appearing in this website do not constitute an endorsement of products or services by Visit California or the State of California. Information is deemed to be accurate at the time of publication but should be verified in advance.